Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

At the end

Normality progress! :o
Brill cliff hanger!
Dont take as long as this for the next one.

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

What?

Dose this actualy make any sense. Lets say someone is playing guitar hero and get star power. Makes no differnce. Why would anyone over-react? If they're 8 or somthing.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

So true

I had problems getting one...
Now i have a problem getting rid of it.
5/5

Charlie & the LOL Factory Charlie & the LOL Factory

Lol

The bit with the dollar made me laugh

FaltaViva responds:

Thanks :D

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Perfection

a very brilliant work of flash.

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

A-Maze-Ing

This is A+ work, I love it. 10/10

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

This flash...

Made me feel like crying, IN A BAD WAY! Seriously the crap in this is meant to be offensive to 8-bit theatre but ive watched AHTM 1-6
(and kill billy)
and 8-bit theatre 1-5 and i admit the 1st 8-bit wasnt as good as Arfenhouse 2 (my fav out of all) but thats the only one i think is wosre than ANY Arfenhouse movie made, including this one! The insults go over the top too much just for the "bad" voice acting in 8-bit 1.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Funny

This was funny as hell the last one was my fav

HIGH TIMES HIGH TIMES

???

This was what i was hoping NOT to see (or hear). The speech was very hard to understand and i could not understand what he was ment to be doing. On his way back from the shop the bottle floated in mid air.

djstaz0ne responds:

yeah, that floating coffee on the walk back from the store was due to my lazyness, and yet it is so simple to put it in the guy's hand, and for that i do apologize.

...as for the voices, they came out exactly as i wanted them to, so if you found them hard to understand, i do not take responsibility for that.

thank you though for an insult free review. I appreciate it.

Lifes a Bitch1:Unbugged Lifes a Bitch1:Unbugged

Nice.

These types of animations are not the type I usualy watch but it was worth watching. I was dissapointed by the background but I wasnt bothered alot about it.

Lifes-a-Bitch responds:

Woah, thanks man. Still amazes me by how people like this first one. Glad you liked it anyway.